Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moving On...

This will most probably be my final blog entry. Early this week, I've been given an opportunity to write for 8CountNews.com.
Everything that I've been blogging about will now be in 8CountNews.com. I will still write the same articles that I normally write in this blog. I will still maintain the tally as we move along every title fight. I will continue to do my fearless forecast but will start my slate from scratch. I had a good run here accumulating a 42-5-3 record with several picks going against the norm and hopefully I maintain that pace in 8CountNews.
I'm excited to join the 8CountNews team and would like to encourage my blog readers to continue reading my articles there.
By the way, I have a couple published already including the schedule for the coming week. Please check it out.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I cant open the site 8countnews... Is it blocked site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way it could be blocked is from your local settings but I can get there from any PC I go to. Check your internet settings.
    Tools>>Internet Options>>Security>>Restricted Sites

    Or try going directly to the articles and browse from there:
    http://www.8countnews.com/news/125/ARTICLE/1721/2009-07-08.html

    ReplyDelete